Sunday, July 27, 2008

welcoming myself

Hello, hello, hello to myself. It is so strange to greet yourself and you know that you are going to say hello back (does it make sense, I think NOT. well who cares!)As I still fresh (virgin more like it), I have no idea what I am supposed to do. Well, for start, I know that people have been blogging for awhile and I was introduce to it by my always busy(yet she got so much time to kill to go through this chatting thingy)wife. Never had the chance to explore personally but somehow today, even though it has been a hectic morning, I found myself with a little time to register this blog. Therefore, here I am writing out whatever that is in my head (1.35pm to be precise). I will be updating with my blog as often as I can so you can read and experience the joy and sadness moments (there will be some), crazy and not so crazy days and you will see what I meant by life, as we know it. Therefore, I will be signing off now, cheers.

3 comments:

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Oii banyak grammar error. Marah Shera...

dan1 said...

sorry....tak sempat nak check grammar..meeting

me said...

wuik..dan? Rashdan? since when blogging? :D
(mcm iklan cimb..kenapa? tak percaya ka?)

-Put Excitement Between Your Legs, Ride a Bike!_